Ok, for those of you who DON'T know, my computer crashed, so I haven't been able to update or do anything....complete bummer, I know, right? (Did you like that Barbie?...lol) Anyway, if anyone knows how on earth you reinstall an hal.dll file when you can't even turn the silly thing on, let me know...oh and the catch is that it has to be simple to do, I hate these things anyway!

Sorry that pic is on it's side, but if you tilt your head to see it, Jack is super cute in cammo!
Sorry that pic is on it's side, but if you tilt your head to see it, Jack is super cute in cammo!
The evening view from our hotel in Dallas. We went to see Mark's neice compete in gymnastics, it was awesome and she was awesome. I'll post pics of that later.... oh, and this wasn't really the view, just a nice picture that was in the room. Tricked you though, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment