Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July

I know it's been nearly an entire month since the blog has been updated, so here you go, all of you picture starved people!




I'm not sure if it's his age, but Jack has really seemed to become the camera ham...every time I pull it out, he's all over it with grins and smiles!

















My brother Kyle and Jack - their eyes are very close in color...I didn't realize until I was looking at these photos how blue Kyle's eyes were!



























My brother playing Call of Duty 4, in fact, everyone but me was playing that game...I'm just not very good at it









I was sitting and studying when I realized I had two cats that were snuggling together. You'd think it was winter the way they are all wrapped up. Xander is on the left outside, and Stryder is on the inside of Xander's belly.









Look how incredibly cute they are!



Jack and his sippie cup











No comments: