Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kenna's Bday

We celebrated Kenna's birthday a little early this year so family could be here with us. Some of the pictures following aren't ALL of Kenna, but it was Kenna's day! Thank you to EVERYONE who came to help Kenna celebrate!























I can't remember why Jack was upset in this photo, but he's still cute!






Kenna's cake - High School Musical




Blowing out her candles




Let's eat!!







Soaps and bubble bath







Sharpay doll from HSM






Gotta love books!







Oh my goodness, she is such a ham...my cousin made this hat - I plan on stealing it from Kenna in the near future...I love it!!!







Books have to be my favorite gift







Another book!






Ah, yet another gift I plan on stealing from Kenna. This quilt was crafted by my ever talented aunt - she offered to make me one, or at least to put me on her "list," but it's funner to tell the family I'm stealing it!






A HSM bath set, the lotion spelled surprisingly delightful!






After everyone left, Jack decided to "seek" Kenna, she had been hiding....but he got stuck looking under the chair, it was super funny.


No comments: