Saturday, March 14, 2009

Out on the town

Friday night my uncle Del was playing at a little coffee house in Snowflake AZ (aka Alien Abduction territory) so I took the kids just to get out of the house to do something a little different for a change. Grandma and pa came too, and we all had a good time. The kids and I left way before the show was over, but they both had a good time.

Jack met up with a girl....yeah, not even two and already he's "dating!" They were really really REALLY cute together. They held hands and danced along with the music.



Jack and his new lady friend









Kenna colored and talked with a friend






Del the singer








These two kids were so cute together....I of course didn't notice until getting ready to post these pictures, but the both of them have blue eyes!







Jack did a little coloring of his own....









One of Kenna and Karen's favorite songs D plays is Cab Driver. I've never heard of it, but it requires a back up of, "do do do do do do." I was really proud Kenna got up in front of the crowd and sang...really impressed actually. She's gotten into this phase where "she's embarrassed...." I have no idea where she gets that....






No comments: