Here is the entire month of December in one long post...
Kenna had a Christmas program at school, and wore the tutu her Aunt KT made for her (thx KT!) It was a lovely program, and Kenna was fortunate enough to have quite a few audience members in attendence.
Kenna had a Christmas program at school, and wore the tutu her Aunt KT made for her (thx KT!) It was a lovely program, and Kenna was fortunate enough to have quite a few audience members in attendence.
The next event was Christmas Eve over at Gma and pa's house. My mother started a "tradition" of sorts years ago of decorating sugar cookies, so we picked that back up again.
Christmas Morning
We were all awakened by a phone call at 6:10 AM. Being Christmas and all, I didn't get horribly mad at the person on the other end, especially when I had found out it was our post office with a package for Kenna. Mark went to go get the package, and the kids and I waited ever so patiently for him to return before tearing into Santa's gifts.
We were all awakened by a phone call at 6:10 AM. Being Christmas and all, I didn't get horribly mad at the person on the other end, especially when I had found out it was our post office with a package for Kenna. Mark went to go get the package, and the kids and I waited ever so patiently for him to return before tearing into Santa's gifts.
There aren't any pictures of gift opening, or actual presents really, I was too busy insuring Jack wasn't going to open up Kenna's presents. He REALLY likes to unwrap presents.
BUT, Jack did get a train track and little trains to play with, and I got a pic of that!
BUT, Jack did get a train track and little trains to play with, and I got a pic of that!
I have NO IDEA who she is talking to on the phone, but here is Kenna with an Easy Bake oven she got from Aunt Karen
The last big event of December
Kenna's 10th Bday
Kenna's 10th Bday
Kenna had wanted a polka - dot cake, so here is the end result of my "cake decorating" skills, and I am using that term VERY loosely.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kenna from Grandma Tami. I miss you!!
Post a Comment