Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's all about ME

Yes, it's my birthday....the family got together for me a couple days early so I could celebrate while both my mom AND Mark were in town....Lucky me!








Kenna playing cards with Gpa Bill (I love that hat Dad)








OK, so maybe it's not all about me, because the cake I picked out for myself was Toy Story...I thought Jack would get a kick out of it, and I was right, he liked it...

And no, before you start bombarding me with emails and comments about the "29" on the cake, I am NOT 29....the store just didn't have any "3"'s....and I was not about to go older...







Happy Birthday to me indeed....the lady that wrote this for me on the cake gave me a really strange look....can't imagine why....(except she must assume that I have NO LIFE and was partying on my own...and that's sad)








Goodness she's pretty....







No comments: