Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Kasey began her first Thanksgiving by looking at Black Friday ads....







Kenna was put to work helping Stevie fold and staple papers for her students....





Jack, a ham as usual





He's got huge blue eyes...I love 'em




Jack, an aspiring photographer took the next two pictures, I think he did a relatively good job!







Kasey is at that point in her life where she finds anything she can, and pulls up on it.




Gpa Bill holding a very happy Kasey up...she really prefers to stand than any other position. I have a sneaking suspicion she will be walking by Christmas...










Daddy holding KC, she was such a good girl Thanksgiving day - that is until we put her in her car seat and went home....then she realized how tired she was!










I don't know who Kenna is trying to fool. She's never been shy, especially about having her picture taken. But she decided to pretend I reckon.


No comments: