Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Kids and KC's finished blanket

I have made a blanket for each one of my children. Kenna had hers before she was born, but both Jack and Kasey have had to wait a little bit for theirs to be finished. Jack's pictures of his blanket are somewhere on this blog....

Anyway - here is Kasey's. My Aunt put a blacking on it for me (thank you). I thought it came out really cute. She already likes to look at it....It's really funny though, because since I've had her's finished here at the house, all of a sudden, Jack is attached to his. Which makes me feel good that he still likes his.










I honestly cannot get enough of this smile - it's freaking adorable....


















Align Center

Jack has a new thing where he thinks it's super fun to stick his tongue out for pictures so he can see it on the camera after I take the picture!






















Good grief I love my children!

No comments: