A few days ago, Kasey made it into the fridge before I could get it shut, so I let her stand there awhile and play. She didn't make any messes or throw anything out, which impressed me.
I'm sitting on the kitchen floor watching her and remembering when Jack was her age, playing in the fridge - it was one of his favorite activities. Then I remembered I had take a picture of him long, long ago of doing the same thing KC was doing.
Here are the two pictures that are alike - both KC and Jack are the same age as each other in the pics.
The first one is of Jack, and the second of KC, if you couldn't tell, and if you can't tell, then you need glasses!
I'm sitting on the kitchen floor watching her and remembering when Jack was her age, playing in the fridge - it was one of his favorite activities. Then I remembered I had take a picture of him long, long ago of doing the same thing KC was doing.
Here are the two pictures that are alike - both KC and Jack are the same age as each other in the pics.
The first one is of Jack, and the second of KC, if you couldn't tell, and if you can't tell, then you need glasses!
No comments:
Post a Comment