Monday, February 23, 2009

A 10+ year project - finished!

The first picture below is NOT the 10+ year project, just a little extra something I finished up this afternoon. I guess if you like Pooh, then you'd like it. I don't particularly enjoy Pooh all that much, so it's not that exciting for me. (I made it for my aunt)










The Ten+ year project!!!!!!!


This is a close up to show you how small the stitches are.




This is the WHOLE thing. I placed a penny on the top to give some aspect of how large it is. That one penny is about 100 cross-stitches!!!! I didn't feel like putting pennies all over it, but it's been a long time to finish this up.

It's one of those projects that get started, but never finished. I decided this year I would finish all my un-finished projects. I am so completely thrilled with myself!!!!

No comments: