Jack has moved up a shoe size! Thanks to my mother, I didn't have to go shopping for shoes. I set them out last night after he went to bed, and retired his Nike's she bought for him...or did I get them? I can't remember....
Anyway, Jack thought he was big stuff this morning when he had new shoes to wear. Our morning routine goes something like this:
eat breakfast
clean his face and hands
he lays out his Mickey Mouse blanket or Automobile blanket (depends on the mood)
Undress, change panties (yes I know, boys don't wear panties)
get dressed
he goes to get his shoes
we put them on
he gets his hat
and we leave
This morning was a little different, after he got up from his chair, it was straight to the new shoes...I didn't even think he had seen them. He took them to Daddy right away! After he did get dressed however, he was very excited to wear them.....
I think they are a tiny bit big, but watching him clomp around in his new shoes was fun. When he got to school this morning, it was the first thing he showed his teacher.
He is very proud of his shoes!!! Thanks MOM!!!!
Anyway, Jack thought he was big stuff this morning when he had new shoes to wear. Our morning routine goes something like this:
eat breakfast
clean his face and hands
he lays out his Mickey Mouse blanket or Automobile blanket (depends on the mood)
Undress, change panties (yes I know, boys don't wear panties)
get dressed
he goes to get his shoes
we put them on
he gets his hat
and we leave
This morning was a little different, after he got up from his chair, it was straight to the new shoes...I didn't even think he had seen them. He took them to Daddy right away! After he did get dressed however, he was very excited to wear them.....
I think they are a tiny bit big, but watching him clomp around in his new shoes was fun. When he got to school this morning, it was the first thing he showed his teacher.
He is very proud of his shoes!!! Thanks MOM!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment