This morning Kenna Jack and I went to the local "Renaissance fair." I am using this term loosely, because it wasn't all that great. I suppose for the free tickets I acquired it was worth it, but definitely not worth paying for. The kids had fun (for only 30 minutes) so I reckon it was worth the free admission.
Captain Jack Sparrow put his hat on our Jack - Jack wasn't entirely sure about what to think of this pirate!


Kenna met the Queen and her court....I have to say this is the first time I've seen royalty with a tattoo on their chest.....yeah...uh, not really sure what to say about that....
The Queen gave Kenna a strand of pearls, and a blue sapphire....
Kenna spent her $2 on a bracelet. She got to pick out the beads herself.
Jack was given a piece of gold from Captain Jack, and here he is biting it to make sure it's real....
No comments:
Post a Comment