Thursday, August 18, 2011

Colorado Day 5


Gammy and Baba holding Kasey, I have one of them somewhere holding Jack at this same age, I'm going to have to find it and compare the two




Proof that my camera is AWESOME...I love my camera, I took this picture going 65 mph through the car window...I know, it's awesome




Jack fell asleep on the way to the River Rafting place, which was only 20 some odd miles down the road...cute little boy (when he's sleeping)






Mark took Jack into Silverton where they have an old mine. Old Hundred I think it was called. He looks really cute in his little get-up (they made every one wear one)
















That night, I made chicken fajita/soft tacos....they were so yummy, and everyone agreed! Of course, you have to have the right tortillas, otherwise its just same ole same old.
I decided to let the kids make the tortillas, and not only did they do a GREAT job, they tasted great too!






















Nicole and Kasey, KC would hit a certain part of the day and decided to have nothing to do with anyone BUT Nicole, if Nic got up and left, KC cried...it was really cute




The kids all wanted me to take a picture of their tortilla bubbles, then would see who could make the biggest bubble.






































Jack was finished having pictures taken of him, and while he was shooing me away, Baba was getting ready to get him...funny!
















We had a great time in Colorado, and lots of fun getting the family together! It may have been a a week long vacation, but it went by so fast it felt like two days!





No comments: