Day 3 - Durango
Just down the street from the house we are staying in, is a ski resort that has alpine slides. Mark and I had done this on our camping trip a few years ago, and I just knew the kids would love it. Kenna was really scared at first, but ended up going twice.
Just down the street from the house we are staying in, is a ski resort that has alpine slides. Mark and I had done this on our camping trip a few years ago, and I just knew the kids would love it. Kenna was really scared at first, but ended up going twice.
Stand on the white line, look back, grab the bar, and sit down quickly. I HATE ski lifts, with a passion, but I had to be brave for Kenna. She was SO SO SO scared....she was hanging on once we got off the ground, so hard, her knuckles were white...the longer we were up there, she loosened up a little bit.
I made it down first of course. I would slow really down, let her get ahead of me and then pass her again. We had a lot of fun~
Rest of the family waiting in line...I got pics of almost everyone getting on the chair lifts... Enjoy!
After almost everyone else had gone up, M, J and K FINALLY made it down. Jack had a lot of fun, and wanted Daddy to keep going faster.....
It's so pretty here. Tomorrow we are supposed to be river rafting, but I have a feeling I might not have a lot of pics of that, seeing as there will be a lot of water and all....till then!







No comments:
Post a Comment