Jack went down for his nap as usual one day when Mark and the girls were gone.
He came out of the bedroom and said, "mommy there is something on my eye."
My first thought was that he'd gotten into my makeup or maybe one of the girls' make up. Then I noticed that it was super glittery. No one here has make up like that....
So I went into the room. He'd gotten into NAIL POLISH!!!! Thinking it was makeup, he tried to put it on like it was eye shadow.....bless his little heart.
I got a Q tip and dipped it in nail polish remover getting off what I could with out getting too close to his eyes. (Which wasn't much) The rest would have to wear off....
He came out of the bedroom and said, "mommy there is something on my eye."
My first thought was that he'd gotten into my makeup or maybe one of the girls' make up. Then I noticed that it was super glittery. No one here has make up like that....
So I went into the room. He'd gotten into NAIL POLISH!!!! Thinking it was makeup, he tried to put it on like it was eye shadow.....bless his little heart.
I got a Q tip and dipped it in nail polish remover getting off what I could with out getting too close to his eyes. (Which wasn't much) The rest would have to wear off....
No comments:
Post a Comment