Saturday, December 11, 2010

Naughty Jack and Adorable KC...(nothing new about either)

OK - so here's what happened....Jack was being naughty and trying to get into the flour container in the kitchen, got caught, and sent to his room. A couple of minutes go by and I went to go check on him.

I found the darling boy in the bathroom, on his stool he uses to brush his teeth, with an eye shadow brush about to touch his eye, and a container of eye shadow open.

I don't wear make up that often, but he's always watched me put it on and asked to have some too. He's always been told no, boys don't wear make up. Halloween this year was especially hard on him this year because he watched in jealousy as I gave Kenna a wonderful eye makeup job.

As soon as I saw my handsome little man in my make up my first thought was Dr. Phil and the supernanny telling me not to yell at my children. (All I do is yell anymore and I'm trying to stop)

It was REALLY hard to not yell. But I succeeded and didn't yell. I wanted to scream and laugh at the same time once I'd realized what the little imp had done....he'd not only applied eye shadow, but successfully applied mascara as well...not well mind you, but the kid pays attention....





Seriously, how do you not laugh at the cuteness of this?!?




When Daddy got home that night, he, Jack and I had a talk about Mommy's make up. It was Mommy's and not to be touched. Jack told Mark that he wanted to wear make up. (hee hee) Mark told him that boys do not wear make up and that he shouldn't be touching Mommy's things. Jack quickly replied that boys do indeed wear make up and he needed to. (hee hee)

My imagination got to running at this point watching Mark and Jack squabble over whether or not boys should or should not be wearing make up...I kept thinking of Jack Sparrow in Pirates because even after I'd taken the baby oil to his face, it looked like he still had eyeliner on.

I brought up the point to Jack that Daddy is a boy and does not wear make up. Jack's reply? He should. Ah...life is FUNNY




Kasey's wrinkled nose smile just cracks me up...I love it!





You can really see her two teeth in this shot. I think we've got more coming in because the drool has started back up. That's one thing I won't miss...bibs....

Gotta love the kids...especially little boys who think wearing make up is awesome!

No comments: