Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kids


Why is it that nearly every picture I get of Jack lately, he looks like he's got something up his sleeve? Possibly because he does...just wait for the next update...you'll see what I mean




We all had gone over to Gma's one day - and we hadn't been there all that long, and when I looked over at Nicole, she was holding KC....and Nic had rocked her to sleep! She stayed like that for a long time before she woke up. I've got to give Nic credit on this one - I wouldn't have stayed in that position for as long as she did....Kudos!




The girls have been doing the dishes for me at night - they wash, dry, put them up, sweep the floor and wipe down the counters, stove and table...THEY ARE AWESOME




Its a family tradition to paint cookies together as a family. I decided that this year I would do it privately with just me and the kids - the cookies came out super delicious and beautiful. We ended up with a ton of cookies, and I have to admit that I ate most of them.

I should have gotten more pictures of the kids painting and the cookies they painted, but I was super busy with Kasey and Jack...





The only picture I got of Ken and Nic painting cookies. Jack painted three or four dinosaurs and cars and then quit...he didn't think it was as fun as the rest of us did. Honestly, I think he actually expected to "paint."

No comments: