Friday, September 26, 2008

Fool Hollow Lake

The family took a little outing to Fool Hollow Lake to view the scenery and play for an afternoon. It is a state park about five minutes from Show Low, and offers beauty and camping! (My favorite!!!)



I love this shirt, need I say more?





Jack on the playground.










Pic of the family.





Gammy, Baba and Kenna walked down to the lake area to see what there was to see.








Jack on his first slide with his Daddy. Check out the gut on that kid!





Mark thought Jack might like the monkey bars. He was not at all interested.















Jack in his new umbrella stroller. About five minutes after this picture was taken, the front right wheel broke off. Mark blames me, but I blame him for running on the rocks with the stroller.





On the walk down from the lake, they found a lizard to watch.











A fishing pier

No comments: