Saturday, September 27, 2008

Jack's Bday Party - part one

So, we had Jack's birthday party at the Show Low city park. Let me tell you, I know how to throw a party! The radio station was even there and set up a tent!




The radio station dudes setting up the tent








Jack had two cakes, this smaller one was for him, and him only....







This is the bigger of the two cakes...aren't they cute?






This is the side of the small cake







Jack playing around his presents....this was before he became cranky






Thank you Kenna for taking these pictures...This was my sad attempt to make the pavilion festive!








Here's the radio peep's and their tent again





The DJ




OK, I cannot tell a lie. The radio people were not there for our party. It turned out there was going to be a republican rally after our party, and they were getting set up. They were super nice. Mark even got to meet one of the state's senators....I got a cute t-shirt with an elephant on it! They had loud speakers, entertainment, the whole nine yards. If Jack hadn't of been so cranky, we might have stayed longer.

No comments: