So it's been absolutely forever since I've posted anything new, and I apologize. I don't have a lot to share at the moment, picture taking has been put on the back burner! Now that I've found the cord to connect the camera to the computer, I've got just a few pics to post. Hopefully, I'll get some interesting pics taken soon and get them posted as well.

Jack in his carseat...check out the hair!
Jack in his carseat...check out the hair!
A ride at the park. Jack had become more and more in love with his stroller. He doesn't care if you are pushing him in circles in the kitchen, or outside...he just loves a ride!
Kenna in the van
1 comment:
Where the heck are you? I miss you guys. I hope you are doing well and that Jack is driving you crazy! Tell Keena hi from me and my kids. Tell her Alex really misses messing with her. Ok remember to send me an address or something so i know how to get in touch with you -
Melissa
Post a Comment