Monday, September 22, 2008

Jack's first haircut

The last picture of the curls...they really weren't as curly as they usually are, but we were starting to feel like we had a mullet clown running around the house!





A nice side view of the curls.






The whole head!









Let the cutting begin!



Oops, got a little hair in the eye!





The lady who cut his hair wanted to take a picture of his hair before she cut it because he's so cute! He's got an old man hair style, no hair on top, all hair on the bottom.



A pile of hair that fell on Daddy's leg.



I don't know who that lady is the background, but everyone was watching while he was getting his locks cut off.





Another pile of curls







Jack kept wanting to turn around and see what that lady was doing to him!




No curls, not completely done. She cleaned up the lines around the edges, but I didn't get a picture of that. I had to hold his head still while she did that, but I'm sure I'll get photos of his head later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great. So I wait SO LONG for an updated blog and finally you post something. As I excitedly waited for the page to load you can imagine my horror when I saw my two precious babies being tortured. Sheesh!

Jackie's haircut is adorable and I'm sure Kenna's silver tooth will be adorable too. Love to you all!! xoxoxoxo