Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mid September Update


Jack's bathtime...clean baby!





Look at all those fun fatty rolls!










I just love his curls...they are the cutest when they are wet.





Jack seems to have a fascination with Grandma and pa's oxygen cords. It never fails...as soon as we visit, he's got one of the two of them "caught." He spent a few minutes the other day dragging Grandma around...it's really cute.






There was an arts and craft type festival the other day, I took the kids. They both got a hat. Here is Kenna wearing both hats, and the funny part; reading a real estate magazine.






Here is Jack chewing the oxygen cord.







I have no idea what Jack was going while I tried to take this picture. He was probably attacking the camara...he likes to do that.








Pic of Kenna in her new hat.








Another pic of Kenna








I like this picture of Kenna...I can't remember what she was looking at, but whatever it is, she likes it!







Jack in his new hat. It was super hard to get the kid to leave it on long enough to even get a shot off.







Jack's other new fascination, balloons...the kids can get a free one when we go to Safeway, and Jack just loves the silly things!







No comments: